I've decided to record my adventures in this blog so that my family and friends can keep track of me. Especially during my trip around the world on Semester At Sea.

The Itinerary:
I depart Jersey on 8/28/08 bound for Nassuau, Bahamas, and embark on my voyage around the world on 8/29/08. The voyage concludes on 12/14/08 and will dock in Miami, FL. From there I will head to Orlando, FL until 12/18/08 to visit with my Disney Family and then return home to NJ
.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures from Nassau, Bahamas...

This was the view from our hotel... Paradise Island Harbour - All Inclusive Resort...


This picture was taken on the check-in line, where we had our bags searched and then tagged and taken to our cabins...

This picture is of the check in desk, where we handed in our passports (for them to hold until the next port) and where we picked up our shipboard ID, which was already printed with our passport photo which we submitted earlier. (Great idea!)

No comments: