I've decided to record my adventures in this blog so that my family and friends can keep track of me. Especially during my trip around the world on Semester At Sea.

The Itinerary:
I depart Jersey on 8/28/08 bound for Nassuau, Bahamas, and embark on my voyage around the world on 8/29/08. The voyage concludes on 12/14/08 and will dock in Miami, FL. From there I will head to Orlando, FL until 12/18/08 to visit with my Disney Family and then return home to NJ
.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Countdown - 56 days...

Countdown - 56 days until departure...
Feeling: Nervous & Excited

I guess you could say I'm a bit nervous, not about the trip though - nervous that something is going to go wrong and I won't end up going on the trip. Which would really suck, considering all of the preparations I have gone through thus far to get ready for the trip (loans, forms, and of course shots! Ouch!). Anyway, aside from the nervousness, I am really really really excited about this trip around the world and can't wait to get started already! :)

No comments: