I've decided to record my adventures in this blog so that my family and friends can keep track of me. Especially during my trip around the world on Semester At Sea.

The Itinerary:
I depart Jersey on 8/28/08 bound for Nassuau, Bahamas, and embark on my voyage around the world on 8/29/08. The voyage concludes on 12/14/08 and will dock in Miami, FL. From there I will head to Orlando, FL until 12/18/08 to visit with my Disney Family and then return home to NJ
.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's been awhile...

Sorry, I know it's been awhile - I've been getting used to life back in the States and trying to job hunt/decide on my next adventure. So far to no avail, but as soon as I decide, I'll let you know.
Another thing I've been working on is trying to locate a photo sharing site that supports videos too - believe it or not, there aren't too many out there, and the ones that do exist all charge. So, while I continue my search for the best channel to share my memories, I figured the least I could do is post a couple pictures from the countries I never had a chance to post.
Thanks to everyone who tracked me during my trip and again, my apologies for not being better about it.
- Bonnie :)

No comments: