I've decided to record my adventures in this blog so that my family and friends can keep track of me. Especially during my trip around the world on Semester At Sea.

The Itinerary:
I depart Jersey on 8/28/08 bound for Nassuau, Bahamas, and embark on my voyage around the world on 8/29/08. The voyage concludes on 12/14/08 and will dock in Miami, FL. From there I will head to Orlando, FL until 12/18/08 to visit with my Disney Family and then return home to NJ
.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Vietnam/Cambodia...

Here are the highlights of Vietnam/Cambodia in 2 pictures...


Out to lunch with Ben and Paige. Eating a traditional Vietnamese lunch - I'm soo daring! We just spent the morning searching for a good tailor, finally finding one, purchased material and had our measurements taken so that our (custom made) suits would be ready before we left Vietnam. In the end they did a fantastic job! I am super impressed!


Ankor Wat at sunrise was beautiful! I loved Cambodia and everything I learned there. It is definitely one of my top 5 countries so far.

In both Vietnam and Cambodia, we were able to see so many things that brought history alive for us. It was a great experience.




No comments: