I've decided to record my adventures in this blog so that my family and friends can keep track of me. Especially during my trip around the world on Semester At Sea.

The Itinerary:
I depart Jersey on 8/28/08 bound for Nassuau, Bahamas, and embark on my voyage around the world on 8/29/08. The voyage concludes on 12/14/08 and will dock in Miami, FL. From there I will head to Orlando, FL until 12/18/08 to visit with my Disney Family and then return home to NJ
.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I just blinked and a month passed...

I swear, I just blinked and a month passed!... I'm sorry I didn't write sooner, and I'm sorry this blog is kind of brief. Overall I've been keeping busy with Grad school work (it was a bad idea to take 3 online courses this semester) since my courses began, I've been pretty much locked in my cabin during the days at sea and trying to get work done before we hit the next port.

We arrive in Hong Kong in just a few short hours, and I won't be back on the ship until it is ready to leave Shanghai, (since I'm taking a trip to see the Great Wall). Oh, and later today, I'm going to Hong Kong Disneyland! :) (I'm a dork... I know, but my excuse is that I want to see what they had to change in order for the Disney master plan to work in another country_.

The other things that have kept me busy since I last wrote is... Namibia, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Cambodia! Stay tuned for pix!

I miss everyone and thanks for reading! :)

p.s. After China we have about 2 days at sea before Japan. After Japan I will definitely have some time to update this before we stop in Hawaii for Thanksgiving. Once again I'm sorry I haven't done a better job at keeping this up - I ended up being much busier then I thought I would be. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, don't apologize for not writing! Just enjoy where you are and know that we are delighted to get all this great info and pix. This is fabulous! We loved the pictures and dialogue and we are -as always- so happy for you and so very proud!! Our love and prayers travel with you wherever you go!
Love,
Aunt Ellen & Uncle Ed