I've decided to record my adventures in this blog so that my family and friends can keep track of me. Especially during my trip around the world on Semester At Sea.

The Itinerary:
I depart Jersey on 8/28/08 bound for Nassuau, Bahamas, and embark on my voyage around the world on 8/29/08. The voyage concludes on 12/14/08 and will dock in Miami, FL. From there I will head to Orlando, FL until 12/18/08 to visit with my Disney Family and then return home to NJ
.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Malaysia/Singapore...

Here are the highlights of Malaysia/Singapore in 3 pictures...

This was the first country that we had to tender. This essentially means that the ship couldn't pull up to the dock and that the crew had to use the life boats to ferry us from the ship to the land. It was an experience!
This beautiful sunset is what bid us fairwell as we left Malaysia bound for Vietnam.
Just little 'ol me in Singapore at the famous Raffles Hotel, enjoying their famous drink "The Singapore Sling". It was delicious! - You know me, just living the high life... ;)

No comments: